Friday, September 2, 2011

Before and After

I got my hair did and now I look flossy flossy.
I went to Beehive which I've been to before and and always feel like a million pennies (it's still a lot of money) walking out the door. This time I decided to go big or go home and go with a seasoned hair stylist which is a little more expensive but it's Friday night and I just just just got PAID! (money money money money). If you don't get that reference I don't get you.
ANYWAYS Jenn my stylist was bomb.com, listened to my lack of hair knowledge and turned me into a movie star.. or reality tv star whichever you idolize more I'm cooler than them now. On the way home someone asked for my autograph, a man asked me to marry him and a new born baby learned how to speak just to tell me how good I looked.
So I give you...a before and after...Let me explain. BEFORE: look how crazy I look...that hair is a mess and it's so long it doesn't even fit in the photo. AFTER: I'm so happy I'm not even mad someone is giving me bunny ears...
Go to Beehive and get yer hair did you won't regret it.

PS here's a photo fail:How do girls who still have myspace do it?

1 comment: