Monday, December 12, 2011

Burger It Up!

Ahhh Sunday...what a good day. My birthday was last week so I had a little get together at my apartment Saturday night. We drank, we ate, we were Merry. I was TOTALLY Merry by the end of the night so Sunday morning was a little rough.
As much as I wanted to lay around staring at the ceiling and trying not to barf I had an out-of-town guest who wanted to "take advantage of this beautiful day!" ...bitch.
So my friend and I take her to my fav vintage spot, let her loose and find a seat where the room isn't spinning. My nausea subsided and we headed over to Shops At The Loom, a great assortment of shops, bakeries, yoga studio/store and a cute cafe. I'll do a post about that later. This post is about my Sunday Savior "Burger it Up!"
Nothing says "cure my hangover" like Burgers/fries/sangria? Yeah, Sangria!
We take one look at the menu and can tell we're going to like it, not only do they have an interesting assortment of special burgers (Chimichurri, Vegi, Turkey) but they have the classics (classic burger and hot dogs)Nothing says "this is amazing" like spelling out your punctuation and then slapping some exclamation marks on it.
Doesn't that look bomb.com/itcomeswithpickles
Loved the finishing touches to all the meals like you can choose between spicy or regular pickles, and seasoned or regular fries. Plus my hot dog was AWESOME.
So the next time you're roaming around Knickerbocker in search for greasy but great food, waddle over to Burger it up! Not only do they love exclamation points but you'll feel full of love and friendship after eating there.
Afterward I drove us all home in my new car...her name's Ulga.
Happy hangovers!

1 comment: