Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Breast Friends?

I've decided to sign up for a Breast Cancer walk in 2012, giving me plenty of time to train and also raise the $2,300 I need to participate (Hint: Link below to donate, Give me money). With this decision comes a big commitment, not only do I have to raise some serious cash but I also have to walk 60 miles in three days without dying...So I will be walking around New York City/Brooklyn/wherever else walkable. I walked 13 miles last week and 4 so far this week...BRAGGING! I don't care it's my blog I can brag all I want.
Along the way I discovered some sweet stuff! Saturday I walked a few miles to the Salvation Army in Brooklyn. They have a LOT of clothes just be prepared to dig...I found some sweet dresses and while browsing the home section came along these babies...
Using this frame will lead to a divorce so bad you'll just donate your wedding photos... Lefty went all sponge bob square shoulders, that could have had something to do with it not working out. "I'm sick of your shoulder pads being bigger than your feelings for me carol!" Carol didn't mean to it just happened.
To donate to my efforts to save Breast Friends everywhere follow the link below...Tomorrow I share some vintage spots that make my eyes water with happiness and my wallet cry with emptiness.

Click here to visit my personal page.


No comments:

Post a Comment