Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloweener (self hi-five)

I should have done a "How to Bushwick-up your Halloween" but I got busy sleeping and buying a couch.
So I'll do a wrap up! "oh yeah?" you say, "YEAH" I say, super serious like why would you need to confirm that?

I'll start with my fav little bitch in the whole world. You might have been wondering, "is she still alive?" yeah, she is. IT'S CHLOE!!!!
This is hipster because I bought it at Good Will and Chloe is a one-eyed horse which is super abstract and emo. With this costume she's saying, "I'm too cool to dress like a princess but still want the glitz and glamor in my presence."
Next is Someone I don't know but I'm jealous I didn't think of this...Halloween always leaves me with feelings of regret when I look on the Facebook and see a costume I want to be, but if I decide to copy them they'll look at my Facebook and be like, "Copy cat".Ever think of getting hugged from a mustache? Because your dreams just became a reality. A totally creepy hipster reality.
Another Hipster Halloween Move is to go in Drag...Which is what I decided to do...
JK that's not me, but this guy is my hero, If I looked that good in a pair of high-waisted khaki's you can bet your tiger chest tattoo I'd be Mr. Farah Fawcett every year.
Here's me for real...Height difference aside I think we make a pretty sweet looking Wayne and Garth. And all it took was some thrift store diving and a last minute hair cut! You don't like it? HAHA, man I got you, it's just a wig. My boyfriend Jon thought of this one because who doesn't love it when their girlfriend dresses like a lesbian?
...Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you're standing on a ledge. It's a great surprise for the scroll-down.

    ReplyDelete