Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tandem Bike Rides

I wish...I would kill for a Tandem bike, just think about all the envious looks from hipsters wishing they had tandem bikes, but they don't, I do. Me and my imaginary friend Tammy would ride all up on a bitch.
Maybe that was weird, let's get to the point. Tandem. A lovely little bar/restaurant/dance hall in my Neighborhood. In past trips I've gone for brunch and ordered one or 3 of their AMAZING spicy Bloody Marys. They're almost a meal all by themselves with how hearty and delicious they are. Plus who doesn't like walking out of brunch feeling confused about the ratio of drunkeness to daylight? I know I don't.
They also make a mean biscuit, which they were out of the last time I graced them with my hungover presence. I shed a tear as I sat and ate my Frittata and kale salad disappointed with my decision to walk 4 blocks for a biscuit free breakfast...

BUT..what was to to appear before me in it's golden buttery flakey goodness?
AMOTHAFUCKIN BISCUIT.

Molly, our server, who may have been drinking (wasforsurewasted) surprised me at the last minute! I almost peed my pants when she yelled surprise! Mostly because I was scared out of my granny panties, she yelled it pretty loud. But after the shock and embarrassment of wizzing myself wore off I was super happy. My poor pickled body came alive with every bite and I felt more and more revived.
Not only do they have killer brunch and server's with personalities but they also have a kick-ass happy hour. You know how much I like $2 PBR's so it's no surprise that I love this place (because they have them, get it?)
It's super hipster to write your menu on a chalk board because it shows your customers you can change their shit around at any time. Keeps us in line.
Check back for a night review because they have a sweet as-heck dance room in the back that may or may not have a disco ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment