Monday, July 18, 2011

Day, more than I can count

I've lived in Bushwick for two years now and after e-mailing my family a few lovely stories of my adventures and getting a nice response I've decided to blogaboutit. Tell you all about my life here in BK...because it's pretty cool/scary/you don't know if it's dog or human poop.

To start: I Just moved to a new place with my room mate Keturah who I knew from school and her dog Chloe who happens to have only one eye...see below. Don't bring it up if you ever meet her she doesn't know and don't have the heart to tell her.

She's showing you her good eye...

To Middle: Keturah found a waterbug in her room yesterday and had a very dramatic reaction which included shrill screams and slapping it with a broom. Sorry downstairs neighbors. She also fell off the stool that she was kneeling on. Waterbug is a nice word for cockroach...SICK.
To End: That photo totally grosses me out...Maybe I can make it more pleasant?...
YUP sexy...I'm off to cuddle with this hotty

No comments:

Post a Comment