Friday, July 22, 2011

Gotham On a Thursday Night

Last night was a weiiird night. First off, 5,000 degrees in my apartment and, I watched the finale of Gordon Ramsey's Best Restaurant and my fav didn't win (shout out to Prashad!). Needless to say I needed a cold one and I needed it fast.
So where do you go when you live in Bushwick and you can't manage to make it to Williamsburg to pay $5,000 (my new favorite exaggeration number) for a PBR? GOTHAM, that's where. It's a comic book/action figure themed bar that serves $2 PBR's that you can add a shot to for $3...I also live extremely close to it which makes it IDEAL for crawling home.
They have a PROJECTOR! so you can watch MOVIES. Last night they played Kick Ass which I had never seen but it almost made me cry even though there was no sound.
One last thing that made this night weird/great. When my room mate and I show up there's two other people there. They leave shortly after we arrive which means we were the only people there! we got to dance by ourselves which made the bar tender super uncomfortable...doesn't make sense because our dance moves are AMAZ.

Later more people showed up but by then I had had $14 worth of PBR's and was ready to pass out under my air conditioner.
Go to Gotham.

No comments:

Post a Comment