Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Laundry mat...?

I have never done laundry in a laundromat....(also I thought it was "laundry mat" until I just googled it)
sorry?
whatever, I did it last night, there's one across the street from my apartment so from my room mate's window I can see when it's done!...MAGIC.
Everything worked out, my stuff didn't get stolen which is what I was worried about. I worked up a mighty sweat folding it out of the dryer which is nothing new. One thing that confused me was the guys doing the laundry that had been dropped off...they touch your underwear?
I'm not a germaphobey freak but I don't think I'd like the laundry folder and his son (a young boy cough child labor) touching what touches my booty...and other stuff. Like I can afford to drop off my laundry anyways, rich people problems.
On another note Hispanic game shows are confusing and overwhelming and don't bring your infant to a hotasshit "laundromat" and then get mad when it cries.
my Monday night hangout

No comments:

Post a Comment