Monday, July 25, 2011

Hoboken "You're Jokin'"






So I went to Hoboken on Friday for my friend Britney's birthday. She recently had foot surgery so she was one cruches...In case you don't know what crutches look like?
Anyways, the Path. I personally don't think highly of New Jersey, specifically it's residents, sorry I'm not sorry. BUT...this one event might have swayed my view. My friend had gone directly to happy hour after work (she gets out at three on Fridays) we met at "the Path" around 9:30. She was pretty drunk.
We get off at our stop in Hoboken and my phone starts Vibin' and it's Kara. I'm like, "look ya drunk beez your phone is calling me from your purse" and she's like, "nope, it's not here"...
Someone on the train had given her phone to the train conductor who called me. He delayed the train to bring it to us outside the station...What a gem.
Then we celebrated...so attractive

1 comment:

  1. Love the ring. Nice to see my jewelry is making it big in NY.

    ReplyDelete